Thursday 25 August 2011

THE MEANING OF BIRTHDAY

Today is 26 august 2011, is also my official 24 years old birthday. I'm suppose to be very happy and excited about this meaningful days, but what i felt now is just empty and meaningless. All the life component for this part already missing, each year of birthday wishes that i will get just in time no longer exist in this world. Today really make me so missing my sis, when i suddenly open the file that contain her video and picture make me extremely can control my own crying feeling. But in the end, i couldn't drop a tears out from my eyes, there is because my tears already dried up. This is my true feeling about this birthday, but thanks from all my friends that still remember my birthday and because of the wishes i received from facebook make me still feel happy and cherish.

Here i got to mention about this fella, yesterday night 12.19am, he suddenly called and the purpose of calling is just want to wish me happy birthday. This really make me surprise, and somehow even i damn tired but because of his action make me so ""GAN DONG"". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

IF PEOPLE ASK ME TO SHARE AND ENJOY MY HAPPINESS ABOUT TODAY, MY ANSWER IS THERE IS NO ONE LEFT BESIDES ME THAT CAN SHARE MY HAPPINESS...

~~THE END FOR THE STORY OF DEVILS BIRTHDAY~~


No comments:

Post a Comment