Friday 26 August 2011

^.^

i love u all~~

Since the last post, i'm talking about how meaningless of the birthday in my current life, but because of them my meaningless birthday not really meaningless anymore.
From day to day, time to time, i will not forget u all. Now my life the person i can cherish and concern is become lesser and lesser. The person who can encourage me and giving me power already disappear in this world. But because of this 4 fella that inside this picture,i know i'm not alone. when i need people they will still available for me...so i'm here got to promise u all...I WILL BE FINE!!! 

For the same thing, i know u all is available for me, so i'm totally available for u all too...if anything need my assistant there will be no rejection from me...anything, anytime, and anywhere...i will become the guardian devil for all of u~~

No comments:

Post a Comment