Monday 3 October 2011

MY GRADUATION GIFT

 THE GIFT FROM MY SISTER IN LAW
THE GIFT FROM MY ELDER BOTHER


i'm seriously got to thanks my brother and sister in law for giving such surprise present as my graduation gift and this coming sunday is my convocation. Actually i should feel very happy and excited but when the day is near the corner it just remind me how useless i am. i'm suppose to be study hard in my 1st year and never extend for extra 1 trimester. Because of this extended trimester cause my beloved elder sister doesnt have chance to see me step on the stage and received my scroll of graduation. Each time when i saw my mum cried i don know what i can do. i'm always only can stay besides her and silently take care of her.sometimes i do felt the feeling of crying but i cant, sometimes when i force myself to cry but there is no tears come out from my eyes. All the feeling is just keep on struggling inside my heart. While i received the gift i felt so happy but i saw my mum look at the gift and cried i felt so sad. Each time i need to struggling with my own emotion is very tiring. why human live in this living world got to suffer for so many things, people always said don worry be happy, but sometimes it is not easy to apply this word in or daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment